Saturday, April 9, 2011

homework.( dialog)

Camma : Assalamualaikum. Hi everyone.
Easy and May : Waalaikumussalam. Hi Camma.
Camma : What are you doing?
Easy : I am reading an article in newspaper.
Camma : And you, May?
May : I am reading online newspaper.
Camma : Oh, can I join you all?
Easy and May : Of course you can dear.
Camma : Actually, I got a task from my lecture about the evolution to delivery  information. What are your opinion?
May : As far as you all know, the forefather had spread news by face to face. Right now, we can gain information wherever we are.
Camma : When the evolution have been spread?
Easy : The evolution had been spread in 18th century in England and North America.
May : In west Africa, the news travelled from one village to another via the ‘talking drum’. In Malaysia, the orang asli spread news by words of mouth.
Camma : If you are the previous people, which way do you prefer to delivery the information?
May  : If I was the previous people, I more prefer to delivery information by using ‘talking drum’ because I am afraid they will misunderstood if the news spread by words of mouth.
Camma : How we can obtain information nowadays?
Easy : Hmm.. like may said earlier, nowadays, we can obtain  information wherever we are. We can get the information from the newspapers, magazines, the television, mobile phones and the computer.
May : Ops! I forgot something. I have a meeting with my members club of society. I think, we should continue this discussion next time.
Camma : Alright friends. See you next time. Bye.
May & Easy : Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment