Sunday, April 17, 2011

15/4/2011


I on behalf of my friend with is tasha, ijah, vivi, paan, wan, kimi, amir, zizi, and hisyam want to apology to all who know us especially to our classmate because not invited or not tell them that we are went to cemerong at last Saturday. We are not expect will be like this coz all this not in our plan.




 Sorry one again from us

Around 11.45 am, we move on from uitm dungun to go they and its take almost 1 hour and 15 minute. From far we can see the waterfall and waterfall cemerong is the higher waterfall in Malaysian. We went by two cars, first car was myvi and have been driver by wan and second is viva car and amir drive it.

The water is so deep over my height, unlucky I do not know how to swim. Not only me but tasha, vivi and hisyam also does not know how to swim. 
After that, we went to the tasik puteri and ascend paddle boat. It only took rm4 for a boat. 




No comments:

Post a Comment