Thursday, January 6, 2011

my birthday

today is my birthday 6/1 and this is my first time i celebrate birthday at university . i think all my friend at campus uitm dungun do not conscious about this but i wrong....
around 12.10am someone had knock my room and i feel weird but i unsuspecting anything.in my mind just think
'perhaps someone want to sold something maybe.'so i went straight forward without many excuse to open the door.
that suddenly..
'ahhhhh..............................................'
for the first time in my life since I'm study at uitm dungun,
i scream with a shrill voice almost like a Malayan ghost 'puntianak harum sundal malam' flim when i saw my friend brought a cake of chocolate chip and green and purple cream and a few plastic rose with my nickname and my years old at a middle of the cake.
'may 19tahun'    
I'm not kinda a spoiled girl that like to scream everywhere and every time. but on that early morning i can not
describe my feeling,how much happy I'm till I'm a speechless.
to kak yan,kak eyra,kama,niza,paam and ija,
'thank you very much.'
love you all.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment