Wednesday, January 19, 2011

hehehehe

15/01/2011 for the first time since i at UITM dungun, i truancy my ctu151 class without any MC or a good reason. Actually i dont have any intention to skip that class.
My room mate had told me that all the lecturer had meeting from 9.00am till 12 o'clock so i very hopefully that ustaz involve in that meeting and ctu class will be cancel.
But otherwise happened.
hrmmmm.....
I not mean that i dont like to study ctu but went i attend the first class of ctu i feel like i in a parliament hall went the ustaz mention Kapal sing name, Nik Aziz and also doctor Mahadir. I kinda a person who does not like to talk and know about the politic because to me majority of our leader just want popularity and power only but does not thinking or care about the citizenry.
Because of that i fell so lazy to attend that class.

No comments:

Post a Comment